Well obviously there was more at one point, but my family ate it before I could take a picture...
This is breakfast loaf. It's a tea loaf, but contains breakfast things. It is easy, cheap and satisfying to bake.
|Here's the tea loaf tin. It's just a small loaf tin. You could just make muffins instead.|
• 1 cup self-raising flour
• 1 cup strong wholemeal flour
• 1 cup porridge oats
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 egg
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 mashed bananas
• 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Put all the dry things in a bowl
2. Put all the wet things in different bowl
3. Pour the wet things into the dry things between intervals of mixing
4. Pour the delicious fragrant mixture into a tea-loaf tin (see picture) or about 12 cupcake liners- Only fill 3/4 of the way up to allow for rising
5. Bake at 205 degrees C (400 degrees F) for 25 minutes. Check after 15 minutes, and then just keep cooking until a skewer comes out clean from the middle.
Consume for breakfast with butter to ensure an amazing day.